Welcome to our weekly roundup of the best deals on the Web! We love a bargain as much as the next person, so check back every Friday for our favorite family-friendly discounts.
Turns out there is such a thing as free lunch—and dinner or dessert, too. Just click for a Krispy Kreme freebie, breakfast on the house at IKEA and six more whet-your-appetite deals. Don’t wait—there are hot offers that expire soon.
• In honor of this weekend’s switch to Daylight Savings, head to Krispy Kreme for a FREE Doughnut on Sunday, 3/9.
• Pick up Arby’s new Reuben Sandwich and you’ll score a FREE Small Fries and Small Drink until Tuesday, 3/11.
• Take the night off from cooking on Tuesdays—you’ll get a FREE Kids’ Entrée with every Adult Entrée purchased at Bob Evans through 4/18.
• Grab a FREE Breakfast at IKEA on Saturday, 3/8, before 11 a.m.
• Indulge in a spring and summer full of FREE Wendy’s Jr. Frosty Treats when you purchase a $1 Frosty Key Tag, which will benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
• Get a great deal on your daily sandwich or salad with $2 off any $7 purchase at Au Bon Pain until Tuesday, 3/11.
• Consider your weekend dinner plans solved. Head to LongHorn Steakhouse, buy two adult dinner entrées and receive a FREE Appetizer or Dessert through Monday, 3/10.
• Go ahead, grab a starter before dinner. Your Appetizer is FREE when you order any two Lobsterfest Entrées at Red Lobster until Sunday, 3/9.