Welcome to our weekly roundup of the best deals on the Web! We love a bargain as much as the next person, so check back every Friday for our favorite family-friendly discounts.
Finally, an upside to Tax Day—reward yourself for filing with any of these 10 awesome food steals. Thanks, Uncle Sam!
• Boston Market: $10.40 for Two Half-Chicken Individual Meals with Two Sides and Cornbread
• Arby’s: FREE Value Sized Curly Fries or Small Potato Cakes
• Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt: $4.15 for Unlimited Froyo and Toppings in One Cup
• Schlotzsky’s Bakery Cafe: FREE The Original Small Sandwich with Purchase of 32 oz Fountain Drink and Chips
• Sonny’s BBQ: Half-Price Rib Platter (Irresistible Ribs Special)
• Great American Cookies: FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie
• Sonic Drive-Ins: Half-Price Drinks and Slushes
• California Tortilla: FREE Chips and Queso with Any Entrée Purchase *When you say “Taxes Shmaxes"
• Bruegger’s Bagels: $10.40 for a Big Bagel Bundle (Baker’s Dozen and 2 Tubs of Cream Cheese) *Available April 12-15
• Hard Rock Cafe: FREE Dinner Entrée from Select Items *One small caveat…You’ll have to get on the live music stage and “Sing for Your Supper!”