Written on April 15, 2014 at 1:50 pm , by Danielle Hester
Here’s something everyone will appreciate, especially moms. The video below was created by Boston agency Mullen, who posted this job listing online for a “director of operations” position at a company called Rehtom Inc.
Some of the requirements included:
• Standing up most of the time
• Working for 135 hours to unlimited hours per week, no days off
• No breaks
• No salary
• No time to sleep
• Be able to work in a chaotic environment
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• The workload goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• Did we mention no salary?!
The video takes somewhat of a while (4 minutes) to reveal who the client is. But, trust us, you’ll appreciate the outcome.