Written on May 16, 2014 at 11:22 am , by Caren Oppenheim
You’re not the only one struggling to catch enough zzz’s—two-thirds of all women have trouble sleeping at night. Ease your way to plenty of shut-eye with these five free remedies.
• Fall asleep to ambient soundtracks, record your movements and sounds throughout the night, and be woken up with a gentle alarm when you download the FREE SleepBot App.
• “Like” the Anti Snoring Center’s Facebook page to receive a FREE sleeping mask.
• Purchase Dream Essence’s Sleep Mask and receive a FREE Sleep Booster Herb Sachet to help you breathe in the calming effects of lavender and chamomile.
• Your brain waves will be soothingly lulled into a deep sleep with these FREE MP3 tracks.
• Learn whether it’s time to upgrade your mattress for a better snooze with a FREE Tempur-Pedic Information Kit.
Find more tips for getting enough rest here.