Written on June 2, 2014 at 1:20 pm , by Danielle Hester
By Reisa Feigenbaum
We could all benefit from better sleep. While The Better Sleep Council raised awareness about the importance of a good night’s rest in May for Better Sleep Month, we’re sharing a slew of products that take beauty rest to a whole new level.
1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, target.com and select Target stores, $23
Revive dehydrated skin with an overnight leave-on mask. Highly concentrated mineral water moisturizes parched skin, while rose and sandalwood stimulate relaxation and deliver a pleasant floral scent.
2. Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum, drugstores, $8
Don’t lose sleep over your dry, damaged tresses. Try this leave-in serum that strengthens hair at its weakest points. You’ll wake up with shiny, smooth locks and no sticky residue on your pillow.
3. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist in Lavender Chamomile, bathandbodyworks.com and Bath & Body Works stores nationwide, $10
Doze off to the calming scents of lavender, chamomile and vanilla. These essential oils sooth the body and de-stress the mind for a more peaceful sleep. Simply spray onto your pillow or sheets and let the relaxation begin.
4. Sephora Collection Instant Depuffing Eye Mask, sephora.com, $6
Get the ultimate shut-eye with a refreshing eye mask that contains HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient that seals in moisture. Perfect for traveling, it reduce puffiness and dark circles instantly.
5. Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment, sephora.com, $18
Apply this treatment before bed once a week and allow your nails to breathe as they grow, with a pretty glossy nude finish.
6. Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Self-Esteem Beauty Sleep Serum, dermelect.com, $42
Brighten and tighten all night long while the exfoliator reduces pore size, lightens hyperpigmentation and penetrates your pores. This serum boasts powerful anti-aging ingredients including collagen-boosting vitamin C and moisture-rich glycolic acid.