Spoil your dog rotten with this drool-worthy dessert, created by blogger Rosalyn Acero of SugarTheGoldenRetriever.com. Acero’s a master at whipping up treats gentle enough for her pup’s sensitive tummy.
1. As a mold, use a 31/4-inch bone cookie cutter. Place on a flat surface, such as a glass plate.
2. Pour 1 tbsp Greek yogurt into mold. Freeze about 1 hour.
3. Add 2 tsp fresh blackberry juice (from about three smashed blackberries). Freeze 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Place little pieces of raspberry over blackberry juice, then pour 1 tbsp plain yogurt on top. Freeze 20 minutes.
5. Place 1 tsp homemade Toasted Coconut Honey Oats (see recipe below) on top. Freeze another 10 to 15 minutes.
Toasted Coconut Honey Oats
1. Mix 11⁄2 tbsp coconut oil and 1/4 cup rolled or instant oats. In a skillet, toast over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, until oats are golden brown. Remove from heat and mix in 1 tsp honey.