Your Healthy Breast Checklist
Facts and Tips
Breast Health by the Numbers
- 71: Percentage of breast cancer patients under 45 who find their cancer through self-exams.
- 80: Percentage of breast lumps and abnormalities that are not malignant.
- 1-2: Number of mammograms out of 1,000 that detect breast cancers.
- 1: Percentage of women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their 40s.
- 40: Age to begin mammograms if you are at average risk of breast cancer.
Related Topics in Health Concerns
More Smart Savings