- How Skin Savvy Are You?
Test yourself on the subtle and surprising ways you could be vulnerable to skin cancer.
- Protect Your Skin from Sun Damage
The latest advances in sun protection shield you from skin cancer inside and out.
- Teen Acne: 3 Ways to Fight Breakouts
Mild acne, moderate acne, or severe acne -- our expert tips will help your teen fight breakouts head on.
- 5 Women Who Beat Skin Cancer
Even if you've never spent time on a tanning bed or skipped a day of sunscreen, you could be at risk. Learn how fiv...
- What Your Hands Say About Your Health
Important info about your overall health may literally be at your fingertips, according to Debra Jaliman, M.D., a d...
- 4 Common Winter Skin Conditions
The weather outside may be cold and dreary, but with just a few seasonal adjustments you can keep your skin looking...
- How to Handle Common Summer Rashes
More time outdoors means increased exposure to heat, bugs, and other irritants that can bother your family's skin. ...
- 5 Steps to Prevent Skin Cancer
Using these sun smarts today can help stave off skin cancer tomorrow.
- Clothing That Protects You from the Sun
You always need to apply sunscreen to exposed skin. But for the rest of your body, Ultraviolet Protection Factor (U...
- 7 Surprising Skin Cancer Risks
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the U.S., and the rate for the deadliest type, melanoma, has in re...