Take our health quiz now! Understand how your lifestyle impacts your overall risk for diabetes and heart disease as well how your body mass index measures up! Plus get healthy living tips and delicious recipes without all the sugar.
Support healthy living with 6 things you can control for you and your family.
- Know your true numbers. BMI measures average body fat based on height and weight but always consult your physician regarding your health. Blood sugar and cholesterol levels require blood tests ordered by your physician.
- Trim off excess weight and be more active.
- Practice portion control at meals and snacks.
- Add fiber to meals.
- Get an annual physical and talk to your doctor about your overall health.
- Reduce intake of added sugar.