Apricot-Mustard Glazed Ham
- cal. (kcal) 270
- Makes: 16 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Stand: 45 mins
- Bake: 2 hrs at 325°F then 15 mins at 425 degrees F
spiral-cut ham (about 8 lbs)
apricot juice, apple juice or water
- Remove ham from packaging and place in a roasting pan fitted with a rack. Let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees . Pour 2 cups water in bottom of roasting pan. Cover ham tightly with foil. Bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, combine remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer; cook 2 minutes. Cover and remove from heat.
- Carefully remove roasting pan from oven and discard foil. Increase heat to 425 degrees . Brush half of glaze on ham and save the rest to serve alongside. Return ham to oven and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, until glaze darkens.
Nutrition Information for Apricot-Mustard Glazed HamServings Per Recipe: 16
PER SERVING: 270 cal., 11 g total fat 4 g carb. 36 g pro.