- cal. (kcal) 329
- Serving size: 8
- Prep: 10 mins
- Slow Cook: on LOW for 8 hours
- Cool: 10 mins
sweet onions, sliced
beef brisket (about 3 lbs), trimmed
packet (1 oz)
dry onion soup mix
can (12 oz)
French fries and coleslaw (optional)
- Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place onions in bottom of slow cooker. Season brisket with soup mix and place on top of onions. Combine ketchup and cola; pour over brisket.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove brisket to cutting board and allow to cool 10 minutes. Slice against the grain. Serve with french fries and coleslaw, if desired.
- For easy cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.