Servings Per Recipe 6
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
1. Heat oil in a stockpot over medium heat. Add the onion and carrots and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cauliflower and pepper and cook an additional 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in the garlic, tomatoes, Cajun seasoning and salt. Simmer with lid ajar for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Add beans and simmer 3 minutes, until beans are heated through and vegetables are fork-tender.
4. While jambalaya is cooking, prepare couscous following package directions.
5. Serve jambalaya over couscous. Makes 6 servings.