Beef Nacho Casserole
- cal. (kcal) 502
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Bake: 35 mins at 375°F
- Cook: 5 mins
pre-sliced sweet red peppers (about 1/2-inch-wide strips)
pre-sliced sweet yellow peppers (about 1/2-inch-wide strips)
lean ground beef
(10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza dough
shredded taco-cheese blend
(16 ounces) medium-hot salsa
(2.2 ounces) sliced black olives, drained (about 1/4 cup)
scallions, trimmed and sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees . Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers, ground beef and garlic salt; cook, stirring to break up clumps of beef, until the peppers are soft and beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess fat from skillet.
- Remove pizza dough from tubes. Cut the dough crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide slices, then cut each slice into quarters.
- In large bowl, toss together dough pieces and salsa. Add cooked meat mixture, 2 cups of the taco-cheese blend and olives. Scrape mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup taco-cheese blend over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle scallions evenly over the top. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information for Beef Nacho CasseroleServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 502 cal., 25 g total fat (9 g sat. fat), 51 mg chol., 1181 mg sodium, 40 g carb. (3 g fiber), 31 g pro.