Buffalo Chicken Baked Potatoes
- cal. (kcal) 386
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 1 hr 15 mins at 400°F
- Cook: 5 mins
potatoes (8 oz each), scrubbed and pierced with a fork
shredded rotisserie chicken, chopped into small pieces
cream cheese (from an 8 oz pkg) cut up
Frank's hot sauce
bottled blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 400 degrees . Place potatoes directly on oven rack and bake 1 hour. Test doneness; cook 15 minutes longer if not tender.
- Remove potatoes from oven and let cool slightly.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, dressing and half the scallions. Cook, stirring, over medium until cheese is melted and mixture is steaming, about 5 minutes.
- Cut a notch in top of potatoes and remove about 1/4 of the flesh (save for another use). Fluff inside of potatoes with a fork, then spoon a scant 1/2 cup chicken mixture into each potato, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with remaining scallions and serve.
Nutrition Information for Buffalo Chicken Baked PotatoesServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 386 cal., 16 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 681 mg sodium, 43 g carb. (5 g fiber, 4 g sugars), 18 g pro.