- cal. (kcal) 514
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 1 min
- Grill: 24 mins
thin-sliced chicken breasts
ears corn on the cob, shucked
15 1/2 -
black beans, drained and rinsed
Mexican cheese blend
Sour cream and salsa (optional)
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Prepare Marinade. In a medium-size bowl, whisk lime juice, olive oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Set aside 2 tablespoons and pour remaining mixture into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Quesadillas. Add chicken to marinade in bag. Refrigerate while heating grill to medium-high heat.
- Add corn to boiling water. Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; drain.
- Once grill is heated, place corn on grill and cook 12 minutes, turning, until some of the kernels are a little charred. Remove from grill and cut kernels from cobs. Combine in bowl with beans and reserved marinade.
- Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade and grill about 2 minutes per side. Slice into thin strips. Place 2 tortillas on grill. Top half of each with 2 tablespoons of the cheese, some of the chicken strips, a heaping 1/4 cup of the corn mixture and 2 tablespoons more cheese. Fold in half and grill 1 minute. Turn over and grill another minute. Repeat with all ingredients. Serve quesadillas with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
Nutrition Information for Chicken QuesadillasServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 514 cal., 20 g total fat (8 g sat. fat), 66 mg chol., 948 mg sodium, 50 g carb. (6 g fiber), 32 g pro.