Chicken Satay Skewers with Mango Relish
- cal. (kcal) 264
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 10 mins
satay sauce (such as Thai Kitchen)
large ripe, mangoes, peeled and flesh cut into 1/4-inch cubes
finely chopped red onion
- Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- Combine satay sauce, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Thread tenders onto skewers; brush each with satay sauce. Grill skewers for 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Grill scallions for last 3 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, mangoes, red onion and vegetable oil in a bowl.
- Remove chicken and scallions from grill and thinly slice scallions. Stir half of scallions into mango relish and sprinkle remaining half over meat. Serve skewers with relish.
Nutrition Information for Chicken Satay Skewers with Mango RelishServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 264 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 88 mg chol., 296 mg sodium, 20 g carb. (2 g fiber), 36 g pro.