Mustard-Basil Chicken with Grilled Corn
- cal. (kcal) 412
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 23 mins
grainy Dijon mustard
basil-infused olive oil
boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- Heat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- Stir together mustard, 3 tablespoons oil, honey and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat grill with nonstick cooking spray or oil. Place chicken on the grill and brush generously with mustard mixture; cover and grill for 5 minutes. Remove cover and flip breasts, baste generously with sauce and cover.
- Continue flipping chicken every 5 minutes, basting each time, for about 18 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- Meanwhile, brush corn with remaining tablespoon oil; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Wrap corn in aluminum foil. Grill corn, turning once, about 18 minutes or until tender. Serve alongside chicken.
Nutrition Information for Mustard-Basil Chicken with Grilled CornServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 412 cal., 17 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 98 mg chol., 685 mg sodium, 24 g carb. (3 g fiber), 42 g pro.