- cal. (kcal) 548
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
light soy sauce
boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk honey and soy sauce. Spread pecans on a plate.
- Dip both sides of chicken breasts in honey and soy mixture and then in pecans. Place on prepared broiler pan. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Broil for 2 minutes per side, 6 inches from heat source. Reduce oven temperature to 500 degrees F and place broiler pan on rack in lower third of oven. Bake for 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- While chicken is cooking, place remaining honey and soy mixture in a small saucepan and boil for 1 minute.
- Drizzle honey mixture over chicken and serve.
- Wild and long grain white rice pilaf and a tossed green salad.
Nutrition Information for Pecan-Crusted ChickenServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 548 cal., 30 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 99 mg chol., 711 mg sodium, 29 g carb. (4 g fiber), 44 g pro.