- Makes: 30 servings
- Yield: about 30 pieces
- Prep: 10 mins
- Bake: 15 mins at 350°F
- Freeze: 3 hrs
matzoh boards (approximately)
butter or margarine
semisweet chocolate chips (kosher for Passover)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a 15-1/2 x 10- inch jelly roll pan with nonstick foil.
- Line the prepared jelly roll pan with the matzoh to form a single layer, breaking pieces as necessary to fit. Sprinkle with salt.
- In a small saucepan, bring the butter or margarine and sugar to a boil. Pour mixture evenly over matzoh. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until matzoh is lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Working quickly, spread melting chips over matzoh. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
- Freeze for 3 hours. Break up into 2-inch pieces to serve.