- cal. (kcal) 198
- Makes: 9 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Freeze: 4 hrs or overnight
coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
chocolate sauce (such as Hersheys)
instant coffee granules
(8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
(3 ounces) soft ladyfingers
- Soften frozen yogurt on countertop for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chocolate syrup, coffee granules and 1 tablespoon warm water in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat frozen yogurt with 2/3 cup of the whipped topping until good spreading consistency. Place half the ladyfingers on bottom of an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish, spreading to cover as much as possible. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the chocolate mixture. Working quickly, spread with 1 cup of the frozen yogurt mixture. Top with 1 cup whipped topping. Repeat layers (ladyfingers, chocolate sauce mixture, frozen yogurt, whipped topping).
- Dust top with cocoa; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Let soften slightly before serving.
Nutrition Information for Frozen TiramisuServings Per Recipe: 9
PER SERVING: 198 cal., 5 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 49 mg chol., 93 mg sodium, 33 g carb. 5 g pro.