- cal. (kcal) 148
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: 14 mins at 400°F
sheet frozen puff pastry (such as Pepperidge Farm), thawed, from a 17.3 oz pkg
2 3/4 -
cook-and-serve vanilla pudding
13 1/2 -
light coconut milk
strawberries, cored and sliced, plus more for garnish
Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry sheet. Cut into 3 equal pieces along folds. Transfer to baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pastry to a wire rack. Cool completely.
- Prepare pudding following package directions, replacing milk with coconut milk; allow to cool. Stir in coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Slice each pastry in half horizontally for a total of 6 pieces. Spread a quarter of the pudding over cut side of each of 2 bottom pieces; fan a quarter of the strawberries on each. Repeat layering once more. Top each stack with remaining 2 pieces of pastry. Chill until serving.
- With a serrated knife, cut each pastry into 4 equal pieces, using a sawing motion. Dust tops with confectioners' sugar and garnish with additional sliced strawberries.
Nutrition Information for Coconut-Strawberry NapoleonsServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 148 cal., 7 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 127 mg sodium, 20 g carb. (2 g fiber), 1 g pro.