Connecticut-Style Clam Pizza
- cal. (kcal) 335
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 2 mins
- Bake: 15 mins at 450°F
cloves garlic, chopped
cans (6.5 oz each) chopped clams, drained and rinsed
red pepper flakes
pizza dough (thawed, if frozen)
part-skim shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 450 degrees . Coat a 16 x 12 x 1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and garlic; cook 1 minute or until lightly golden. Add clams, oregano and red pepper flakes. Cook 1 minute; stir in 3 tbsp of the parsley.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out dough to a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Roll up onto a well-floured rolling pin and unroll into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the cheese over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border on all sides. Evenly spoon clam mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes, until bottom of pizza is nicely browned.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp parsley over pizza. Cut into 12 squares and serve.
Nutrition Information for Connecticut-Style Clam PizzaServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 335 cal., 14 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 31 mg chol., 755 mg sodium, 35 g carb. (1 g fiber), 19 g pro.