Crispy Fish Sticks & Chili Dipping Sauce
- cal. (kcal) 380
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 10 mins at 450°F
unseasoned bread crumbs
corn flake crumbs
egg whites, lightly beaten
tilapia fillets, cut into 1/2 x 3-inch strips
Thai Kitchen sweet red chili sauce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together bread crumbs, corn flake crumbs and seasoned salt in a shallow dish. Place flour in a second dish and egg whites in a third dish.
- Coat each fish strip with flour, dip in egg white and coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared pan.
- Coat breaded fish sticks with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine chili sauce and scallion. Serve fish sticks with the chili dipping sauce and Broccoli-Carrot Slaw.
- Broccoli-Carrot Slaw In a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise and 1 tsp sugar. Add 1 bag (12 ounces) broccoli slaw, 1 cup petite babycarrots and 2 sliced scallions; toss and coat with dressing. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information for Crispy Fish Sticks & Chili Dipping SauceServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 380 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 59 mg chol., 800 mg sodium, 52 g carb. (5 g fiber), 31 g pro.