- cal. (kcal) 140
- Makes: 22 servings
- Yield: 22 standard-size cupcakes
- Prep: 10 mins
- Bake: 18 mins at 350°F
18 1/4 -
French vanilla cake mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 22 muffin cups with white paper liners.
- Follow the box instructions, putting all the ingredients in a large bowl, using the buttermilk in place of the water specified on the package, 1/3 cup oil and 4 eggs (instead of 3). Beat with an electric mixer until moistened, about 30 seconds. Increase the speed to high and beat until thick, 2 minutes longer.
- Spoon about half the batter into a resealable plastic bag. Snip a 1/4-inch corner from the bag and fill paper liners two-thirds full. Repeat with remaining batter. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from pan to a rack and allow
- to cool completely before decorating.
Nutrition Information for Vanilla CupcakesServings Per Recipe: 22
PER SERVING: 140 cal., 6 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 39 mg chol., 178 mg sodium, 20 g carb. 2 g pro.