- cal. (kcal) 205
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 8 mins
- Chill: 1 hr 30 mins or overnight
Fresh mint and berries, for garnish
- Stir yolks and sugar in top of double boiler over simmering water until thick, scraping sides with rubber spatula, until 160 degrees F, 5 minutes. Add wine. Continue stirring until thick enough to coat back of spoon, about 3 minutes. Scrape into bowl; cool to room temperature, stirring often.
- In clean bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into egg mixture. Cover; chill 30 minutes.
- Fold in blueberries. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve in dessert dishes. Garnish.
Nutrition Information for Blueberry ZabaglioneServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 205 cal., 15 g total fat (8 g sat. fat), 200 mg chol., 19 mg sodium, 14 g carb. (1 g fiber), 3 g pro.