Honey-Baked Wonton Napoleons
- cal. (kcal) 241
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 7 mins at 400°F
refrigerated wonton wrappers (3-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches)
spreadable cream cheese, at room temperature
pint strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F Line 2 baking sheets with nonstick aluminum foil, or line the baking sheets with regular aluminum foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave honey at 100 percent power to liquefy, 20 to 30 seconds. Brush one side of each wonton with honey. Place wontons, honey side up, on prepared sheets.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven until nicely browned, 7 minutes. Transfer wontons to wire rack; let cool completely.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese, honey, vanilla until smooth.
- Place 1 wonton on serving dish; spread with 1 tablespoon filling. Top with sliced berries. Place second wonton on top; spread with 1 tablespoon filling. Top with blueberries. Top with third wonton. Garnish with sliced strawberries and blueberries. Repeat with remaining ingredients for a total of 8 napoleons.
Nutrition Information for Honey-Baked Wonton NapoleonsServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 241 cal., 9 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 34 mg chol., 250 mg sodium, 36 g carb. (2 g fiber), 5 g pro.