mexican cocoa mix
- cal. (kcal) 297
- Makes: 12 servings
- Serving size: 0.333
- Yield: 4 cups mix (12 servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Serving Size: 1/3cup
nonfat dry milk
malted milk powder
instant chocolate milk powder
unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, mix together nonfat dry milk, malted milk powder, chocolate milk powder, cocoa powder, sugar and cinnamon. Sift into another large bowl. Sift again into the first bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a 1-quart canning jar. Gently tap on counter a few times to settle ingredients.
- Place lid on jar and decorate as desired.
- To present as a gift, include in a basket with a bottle of coffee-flavored liqueur, cinnamon sticks and chocolates, if desired. Attach a gift tag with the instructions for preparing by the cup. Cocoa by the Cup: Place 1/3 cup of mix in a coffee mug. Pour 8 ounces boiling water into mug and stir.
Nutrition Information for mexican cocoa mixServings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 297 cal., 4 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 9 mg chol., 265 mg sodium, 65 g carb. (3 g fiber), 7 g pro.