Potato and Veggie Frittata
- cal. (kcal) 377
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Bake: 20 mins at °F
- Microwave: 5 mins
medium-size all-purpose potato, diced
packed baby spinach
scallions, trimmed and chopped
pepper-Jack cheese, shredded
roasted red pepper, chopped
fresh broccoli flowerets, steamed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place potatoes in a glass bowl or dish. Add 1/4 cup water; cover with plastic wrap, venting a side. Microwave on HIGH power for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and scallions; cook 4 minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt, pepper and half the cheese.
- Add red pepper and cooked potato to skillet; heat through. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook 7 minutes, until edge is just set; stir softer mixture in center halfway through cooking.
- Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Transfer to oven. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until set. Carefully remove from oven (handle will be hot). Divide in wedges. Serve with cooked broccoli.
Nutrition Information for Potato and Veggie FrittataServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 377 cal., 23 g total fat (12 g sat. fat), 365 mg chol., 780 mg sodium, 20 g carb. (4 g fiber), 26 g pro.