Fig, Salami and Provolone Flatbread
- Serving size: 6
- Bake: 13 mins to 15 mins at 450°F
- Serving Size: 6 squares
dried golden figs
garnish with arugula
- Heat oven to 450 degrees . Place a prepared 10.5 oz flatbread (such as Stonefire) on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Cut 2 oz sliced provolone, 1 oz sliced salami and 1 oz sliced mortadella into ribbons and scatter on the bread.
- Slice 8 dried golden figs and arrange over the top.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes, until crisp. To serve, cut into 6 squares and garnish with arugula.