- cal. (kcal) 335
- Makes: 24 servings
- Prep: 1 hr
- Serving Size: baked cupcakes
can (16 oz)
bag (10.5 oz)
Light and dark purple, blue, pink, yellow and orange sparkling sugars
Green-apple-flavored soft candy sticks (such as Twizzlers) or greenapple candy string
- Divide marshmallows into 24 groups of 14 marshmallows each (336 total).
- Starting with one bunch of marshmallows, use kitchen shears or scissors to cut each in half diagonally. Dip cut sides of 14 of the marshmallow halves in a light-colored sparkling sugar. Dip remaining 14 halves in the darker companion color of sparkling sugar.
- Spread top of one cupcake with frosting. Press flat side of each marshmallow half into frosting, alternating light and dark colors in concentric circles on cupcake.
- Repeat with remaining cupcakes. Arrange cupcakes on a platter to resemble a bunch of cut flowers. Place green-apple-flavored candy sticks or candy string, tied with a ribbon, to resemble flower stems.
- If desired, add green leaves to each cupcake: Snip 2 marshmallows in half diagonally. Dip cut sides in green sparkling sugar. Randomly attach to cupcakes, tucking under outer petals.
Nutrition Information for Flower CupcakesServings Per Recipe: 24
PER SERVING: 335 cal., 14 g total fat (8 g sat. fat), 58 mg chol., 154 mg sodium, 54 g carb. 3 g pro.