Frozen Mocha Pie
- cal. (kcal) 415
- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 15 mins at 350°F
- Microwave: 1 min
- Freeze: 2 hrs then overnight
- Stand: 10 mins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees . In a large bowl, combine wafer crumbs and sugar; mix in butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; cool.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl; microwave on high 1 minute. Stir until smooth. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, liqueur, sugar and vanilla. Stir in melted chocolate; spread evenly over cookie crust. Freeze 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together whipped topping and cocoa powder; fold in mini chunks. Swirl mixture over pie and freeze overnight.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information for Frozen Mocha PieServings Per Recipe: 10
PER SERVING: 415 cal., 24 g total fat (14 g sat. fat), 41 mg chol., 210 mg sodium, 47 g carb. (2 g fiber), 5 g pro.