Grilled Figs with Rum-Infused Ricotta
- cal. (kcal) 378
- Makes: 4 servings
- Yield: servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 4 mins
plus 2 tbsp honey
rum, or 1 tsp rum extract
fresh figs, halved lengthwise
- Heat a gas grill to medium-high or heat a stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/3 cup of the honey to a gentle simmer and stir in butter until melted. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta, rum and remaining 2 tbsp honey. Set aside.
- Lightly grease grates of grill. Dip figs in honey and butter mixture and grill, cut side down, for 2 minutes. Turn and grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until softened and nice grill marks form.
- Serve with rum-infused ricotta.
Nutrition Information for Grilled Figs with Rum-Infused RicottaServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 378 cal., 11 g total fat (7 g sat. fat), 34 mg chol., 81 mg sodium, 65 g carb. (4 g fiber), 8 g pro.