Grilled Fish Tacos
- cal. (kcal) 407
- Makes: 5 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 10 mins
Hidden Valley spicy chipotle pepper sandwich spread
lime juice (from 2 medium limes)
shredded red cabbage
mahi mahi fillets (thawed if frozen)
fresh jicama (see Note)
corn tortillas (warmed)
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together mayo and 2 tbsp of the chipotle spread. In a second bowl, whisk lime juice, oil, honey and 1/4 tsp of the salt.
- Toss cabbage with 3 tbsp of the lime dressing and 1/8 tsp of the salt and set aside.
- Whisk 3 tbsp of the mayo-chipotle mixture into lime dressing. Pour 1/4 cup of the lime mixture into a resealable plastic bag with remaining 1 tbsp chipotle spread and the fish.
- Brush grill or grill pan with oil. Add fish to grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Flip over and grill an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, peel jicama and shave into ribbons. Toss with arugula, remaining lime mixture and 1/8 tsp of the salt.
- Break fish apart with a fork and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Spread remaining mayo-chipotle mixture onto tortillas. Top with grilled fish and cabbage. Serve with arugula-jicama salad.
- For a healthy snack, cut remaining jicama into matchsticks, then drizzle with lime and paprika.
Nutrition Information for Grilled Fish TacosServings Per Recipe: 5
PER SERVING: 407 cal., 17 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 91 mg chol., 709 mg sodium, 40 g carb. (7 g fiber), 25 g pro.