Holiday Peppermint Bark
- cal. (kcal) 122
- Serving size: 36
- Prep: 10 mins
- Chill: 2 hrs
- Serving Size: 36 pieces
bittersweet chocolate, chopped
candy canes, broken up into small pieces
- Line a 15 x 11 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Melt chocolate in a large bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir chocolate until smooth. Remove bowl and allow to cool 3 minutes.
- Stir in mint extract and spread chocolate evenly onto prepared pan. Scatter candy cane pieces over top. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Invert pan onto a cutting board and peel off foil. Break bark into thirty-six 2-inch pieces.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.