Lemon-Herb Chicken with Quinoa
- cal. (kcal) 395
- Serving size: 4
- Prep: 10 mins
- Marinate: 30 mins
- Roast: 15 mins at 400°F
- Cook: 20 mins
- Microwave: 3 mins
chicken breasts (5 to 6 oz each)
ground black pepper
firmly packed arugula leaves
- Set aside cup of the marinade. Place remaining marinade and chicken breasts in a shallow dish, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees . On a baking sheet, toss tomatoes, olive oil, 1/4 tsp of the salt and the pepper. Roast at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, until tomatoes are softened and slightly charred.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Coat pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove chicken from fridge; discard marinade and season chicken with remaining salt. Cook breasts, 4 at a time, until cooked through, 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer 4 chicken breasts to a container with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate for Wednesday.
- Spoon quinoa into a large glass bowl. Microwave until warm, 3 minutes. Stir in reserved marinade, roasted tomatoes and arugula. Serve with chicken breasts. Garnish with lemon wedges.