Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
- cal. (kcal) 371
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: 55 mins at 325°F
- Refrigerate: 6 hours or overnight
vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
unsalted butter, melted
cream cheese, at room temperature
large eggs, at room temperature
pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 325 degrees . Wrap outside of a 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil. Put a kettle of water on to boil.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press into bottom of springform pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat first 4 ingredients for 2 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs to mixer one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in vanilla. Transfer 1 cup filling to a medium bowl; pour remaining filling into prepared pan.
- Stir pumpkin puree and pie spice into reserved filling. Drop mixture in evenly spaced dollops over top of plain filling. With tip of a small knife, swirl dollops to create a marbled look.
- Place springform pan in a large roasting pan on oven rack. Pour boiling water into roasting pan until it reaches halfway up side of springform pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until edges are set and center shakes slightly.
- Transfer springform pan to a wire rack and carefully remove foil. Run a thin knife around edge of cake. Cool completely in pan on rack. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove side of pan and cut into 12 slices.
- Tote Tip: Put the springform pan in a cake carrier, then remove side of pan and slice the cake at dessert time.
Nutrition Information for Marbled Pumpkin CheesecakeServings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 371 cal., 28 g total fat (15 g sat. fat), 305 mg sodium, 26 g carb. (19 g sugars), 6 g pro.