Mini Bacon-Broccoli Quiches
- cal. (kcal) 111
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Bake: 25 mins at 375°F
- Microwave: 45 seconds
- Serving Size: quiches
ounce (6 strips)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees . Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add broccoli. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Roughly chop and cool slightly. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until slightly crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Dice and set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites and milk. Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, broccoli and bacon.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Ladle mixture among cups. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Cool slightly. Remove quiches with a small offset spatula. Cool completely and refrigerate.
- To serve: Wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, until warm.
Nutrition Information for Mini Bacon-Broccoli QuichesServings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 111 cal., 7 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 173 mg chol., 316 mg sodium, 2 g carb. (1 g fiber), 9 g pro.