Poached Salmon with Pesto
- cal. (kcal) 472
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Bake: 12 mins to 14 mins at 450°F
piece (12 ounces) salmon fillet, skin removed
box (9 ounces) frozen Italian-style vegetables (broccoli and red pepper with garlic sauce), thawed
box (12 ounces) angel hair pasta
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place salmon, skinned side down, in baking dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon pesto over salmon.
- Bake in 450 degree F oven until fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium-size saucepan, combine cream, thawed vegetables and salt. Bring to simmering. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons pesto.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta following package directions. Drain; return to pot. Add cream mixture; toss to mix.
- Flake the salmon. Add to pasta; toss gently to combine. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Information for Poached Salmon with PestoServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 472 cal., 27 g total fat (13 g sat. fat), 97 mg chol., 633 mg sodium, 36 g carb. (27 g fiber), 22 g pro.