Ice-Cream Pumpkin Pie
- cal. (kcal) 381
- Prep: 15 mins
- Freeze: 6 hrs or overnight
- Bake: 10 mins at 350°F
graham cracker boards
(1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
chocolate chip ice cream, softened
vanilla ice cream, softened
solid pack pumpkin
Chocolate curls for garnish, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, pulse graham crackers to form fine crumbs. Add butter and 1 tablespoon of the sugar; pulse to moisten crumbs. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove to a rack; cool completely.
- Spread the softened chocolate chip ice cream over the bottom of the cooled crust. Freeze until hardened, about 3 hours.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the vanilla ice cream, pumpkin and remaining tablespoon of cinnamon sugar. Spread over the top of the frozen chocolate chip layer. Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, garnish with chocolate curls if desired. If frozen overnight, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.