Plum and Blueberry Galette
- cal. (kcal) 232
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 35 mins at 375°F
red or black plums, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
(11 ounces) piecrust mix
Pinch of ground ginger
egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 375 degrees . Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil. Prepare Filling: In a medium-size bowl, toss together the plums, blueberries, granulated sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine piecrust mix, granulated sugar, ginger and 1/3 cup water. Stir until mixture begins to come together, then roll out to a 13-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Carefully roll up onto rolling pin and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon filling onto center of crust, leaving a 3-inch border all around. Fold edge of crust partway over plum mixture. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake galette at 375 degrees for 35 minutes, until crust is browned and center bubbly (some juices may leak out of the crust). Run a thin spatula under galette, then carefully transfer to a serving platter, using 2 spatulas to balance.
- In a small bowl, mix together the confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon water. Drizzle over galette and serve.
Nutrition Information for Plum and Blueberry GaletteServings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 232 cal., 9 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 18 mg chol., 202 mg sodium, 37 g carb. (1 g fiber), 3 g pro.