Sweet and Sour Grilled Chicken Pizza
- cal. (kcal) 326
- Makes: 8 servings
- Yield: 8 slices
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 6 mins
- Bake: 18 mins at 500°F
thin-cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Lawrys Szechuan Sweet & Sour BBQ Marinade
pizza dough, at room temperature, or one batch Basic Pizza Dough (find the recipe on familycircle.com)
shredded cheddar & Jack cheese blend
small red onion, peeled, halved and sliced
pineapple tidbits, drained
- Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes, turning after 3 minutes. Place chicken on a cutting board and slice into strips. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Lightly coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch circle. Gently roll up onto a lightly floured rolling pin and unroll onto prepared pizza pan.
- Scatter 1-1/2 cups of the cheese evenly over the dough. Scatter the chicken slices, onion and pineapple over the cheese. Drizzle the remaining 4 tablespoons of marinade over the top and sprinkle on the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake at 500 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes or until nicely browned on bottom. Remove from oven.
- Cool slightly and cut into 8 slices before serving.
Nutrition Information for Sweet and Sour Grilled Chicken PizzaServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 326 cal., 12 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 54 mg chol., 732 mg sodium, 35 g carb. (1 g fiber), 21 g pro.