- cal. (kcal) 407
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 15 mins at 425°F
- Cook: 12 mins
plus 1 tbsp instant polenta
cloves garlic, sliced
bunch broccoli rabe (about 1 lb), tough stems removed, cut into 1-inch pieces, or broccoli florets
part-skim ricotta cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Dust with 1 tbsp of the polenta.
- Bring 6 cups water to boiling. Add 1 1/4 tsp of the salt and the garlic powder. Slowly add polenta in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbsp of the Parmesan. Spread onto prepared pizza pan. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, lidded skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli rabe and 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover, increase heat to medium-high and cook an additional 3 minutes until just tender.
- Spread ricotta over polenta, leaving a 1-inch border. Scatter broccoli rabe and garlic over ricotta. Top with remaining 3 tbsp Parmesan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes until cheese is melted. Season with remaining 1/4 tsp salt; cut into wedges and serve.
Nutrition Information for Polenta PizzaServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 407 cal., 14 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 26 mg chol., 769 mg sodium, 52 g carb. (2 g fiber), 17 g pro.