Ras el Hanout Roasted Lamb
- cal. (kcal) 220
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Stand: 45 mins
- Roast: 1 hr 30 mins at 400°F
- Stand: 10 mins
butterflied leg of lamb (about 3 lbs)
extra-virgin olive oil
ras el hanout (such as Frontier)
- Pat dry lamb. Let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees .
- Roll lamb tightly and secure with butcher's twine. Place on a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack. Brush outside of lamb with olive oil.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Rub half on inside of lamb (butterflied side) and half on outside.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 1 hour, 15 minutes to 1 hour, 30 minutes, until temperature reaches 130 degrees with an instant-read thermometer. Let rest 10 minutes (temperature will increase to 135 degrees , medium-rare). Slice and serve.
Nutrition Information for Ras el Hanout Roasted LambServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 220 cal., 10 g total fat 16 g pro.