Sliced Steak with German Potato Salad
- cal. (kcal) 356
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Broil: 6 mins
- Stand: 5 mins
red, white and blue-skinned small potatoes
ribs celery, sliced
red onion, chopped
beau monde seasoning (such as Spice Islands)
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and quarter potatoes; place in a large bowl. Stir in celery, red onion and scallions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar salt and pepper. Gently fold into potato mixture and cover with plastic wrap.
- Heat broiler. Rub beau monde seasoning on both sides of steak. Broil for 3 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees . Allow to rest 5 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- Serve sliced steak with warm potato salad.
- Make your own seasoning mixture: Combine 1 tbsp each celery salt, black pepper and onion powder.
Nutrition Information for Sliced Steak with German Potato SaladServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 356 cal., 17 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 37 mg chol., 799 mg sodium, 21 g carb. (3 g fiber), 28 g pro.