Slow-Cooker Pizza Dip
- cal. (kcal) 72
- Serving size: 4.5
- Prep: 15 mins
- Slow Cook: on HIGH for 21/2 hours
- Serving Size: 4 1/2cups
cans (14.5 oz each)
diced tomatoes in juice, drained
can (15 oz)
cup (3 oz)
small onion, grated
cloves garlic, minced
red wine vinegar
cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Boboli pizza crusts, cut into wedges, toasted
- Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepperoni, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and vinegar in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top of tomato mixture. Cover and cook until cheese melts, about 15 minutes more. Serve with toasted Boboli wedges.
- For easy cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.