Spaghetti Carbonara Pie
- cal. (kcal) 504
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 35 mins at 375°F
- Cook: 10 mins
slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/2 -inch pieces
plus 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until just crisp, 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towellined plate.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti 9 minutes in boiling water. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and yolks. Add 2/3 cup of the cheese, the milk, half-and-half, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss sauce with pasta in pot along with bacon. Transfer to prepared dish and top with remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then cut into wedges.
Nutrition Information for Spaghetti Carbonara PieServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 504 cal., 17 g total fat (8 g sat. fat), 243 mg chol., 683 mg sodium, 60 g carb. (3 g fiber), 24 g pro.