Turkey Portobello Bake
- cal. (kcal) 444
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 12 mins at 350°F
- Cook: 8 mins
sliced large portobello mushrooms
garlic, thinly sliced
diced cooked turkey
shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese blend
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1-/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta following package directions. Drain.
- Cut sliced mushrooms into 1/2-inch pieces. In a medium-size saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened. Sprinkle flour over mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in milk and cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in salt, pepper and turkey.
- Mix pasta, mushroom and turkey mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information for Turkey Portobello BakeServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 444 cal., 22 g total fat (10 g sat. fat), 91 mg chol., 428 mg sodium, 33 g carb. (2 g fiber), 27 g pro.