Turkey with Leeks and Mushrooms
- Makes: 4 servings
- Slow Cook: on LOW for 41/2 hours
leeks (white parts only), cleaned and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
pkg (8 oz)
turkey breast cutlets
Salt and black pepper
can (10.75 oz)
condensed cream of mushroom soup
packet (0.7 oz)
mushroom gravy mix
dry white wine, such as Chardonnay
Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine leeks and mushrooms. Season turkey with salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup, gravy mix and wine until smooth. Pour over turkey.
- Cook on LOW for 31/2 to 41/2 hours.
- Garnish with thyme, if desired.
- For easy cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.