BBQ Bacon Burgers
- cal. (kcal) 360
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 7 mins
- Grill: 11 mins
- Broil: 3 mins
ground turkey (20 ounces)
(1 ounce) French's fried onions
bottled barbecue sauce
ground black pepper
100-calorie English muffins
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Heat broiler.
- Cook 6 slices of the bacon in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat, 7 minutes. Set aside. Chop remaining 2 slices uncooked turkey bacon and place in large bowl.
- Add ground turkey, fried onions, 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce, the Worcestershire and the black pepper to bacon in bowl. Stir to evenly blend. Divide mixture into 6 patties.
- Grill hamburger patties for 6 minutes. Flip over; continue to grill an additional 5 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of burgers registers 160 degrees . Meanwhile, broil English muffins for 3 minutes, turning once.
- Place a burger on each muffin bottom. Top each with 1 tablespoon of the remaining barbecue sauce and 1 slice cooked bacon, broken in half. Add muffin top and serve.
Nutrition Information for BBQ Bacon BurgersServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 360 cal., 15 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 95 mg chol., 822 mg sodium, 37 g carb. (5 g fiber), 24 g pro.