Turkey Amandine Casserole
- cal. (kcal) 397
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 1 hr 10 mins at 350°F
ribs celery, sliced (about 2 cups)
(5.5 ounces) croutons (about 3 cups)
Swiss cheese, shredded
turkey breast cutlets
(17 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3-quart casserole.
- Spread almonds in even layer on baking sheet. Toast in 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove baking sheet from oven. Leave oven at 350 degrees F.
- Stir together the onion, celery, croutons and shredded Swiss cheese in a large bowl.
- Cut turkey cutlets into bite-size pieces. Stir into onion mixture in bowl. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole. Cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven 45 minutes. Uncover. Sprinkle toasted almonds over top. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Let casserole stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information for Turkey Amandine CasseroleServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 397 cal., 20 g total fat (11 g sat. fat), 91 mg chol., 674 mg sodium, 22 g carb. (3 g fiber), 31 g pro.